This standard code of ethics provides professional ethics guidelines to be followed by executives or employees of financial investment companies in the performance of their duties. Financial investment companies can formulate and implement a code of professional ethics that is suitable to the characteristic of their own company using this code of ethics as a standard. each member shall comply with the following fundamental principles:
1. Integrity - to be straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships
2. Objectivity - to not allow bias, conflict of interest or undue influence of others to override professional or business judgments.
3. Professional Competence and Due Care - to maintain professional knowledge and skill at the level required to ensure that a client or employer receives competent professional services based on current developments in practice, legislation and act diligently and in accordance with applicable professional standards.
4. Confidently - to respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships and, therefore, not disclose any such information to third parties without proper and specific authority, unless there is a legal or professional right or duty to disclose, nor use the information for the personal advantage of the professional or third parties.
5. Professional Behaviour - to comply with relevant laws and regulations and avoid any action that discredits the profession and industry.